Your privacy is important to us
Website Visitors :
Like most website operators, The Artistic Company collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. The Artistic Company’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how The Artistic Company’s visitors use its website. From time to time, The Artistic Company may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
The Artistic Company also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on zeroartistic.com blog posts. The Artistic Company only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Certain visitors to The Artistic Company’s websites choose to interact with The Artistic Company in ways that require The Artistic Company to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that The Artistic Company gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who leave a comment at zeroartistic.com to provide a username and email address.
The Artistic Company, located in 85, Teckno Saikrish, 4th Main Road, CBI Colony, Kandanchavadi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600096 is the licensed owner of the brand Zero Artistic Designs and the website zeroartistic.com (The website)
We realize that you care how data about you is utilized and shared and we value your trust in us to do that cautiously and reasonably.
The Artistic Company Social Media Platforms Disclaimer
This site is not a part of Facebook™ website or Facebook™ Inc. Additionally, this site is not endorsed by Facebook in any way. This website is no way affiliated with Facebook™. Facebook™ is a Trademark of Facebook™ as stipulated by law, we cannot and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or any money with our ideas information told or strategies we just want to help you by giving great content direction and strategies that worked well for us and our students and that we believe can move you forward. All of our terms, privacy policies and disclaimer for this program and website can be accessed via the this webpage. We feel transparency is important and we hold ourselves ( and you ) to a high standard of integrity. Thanks for stopping by we hope this training and contact brings you a lot of value.
The Artistic Company uses Google adwords for advertisement and remarketing.
Data we gather
We gather your data to give and constantly improve our items and administrations.
Here are the sorts of data we accumulate:
Data you provide
We get and store any data you give to Marketplace through our site and add the application. You can decide not to give this data yet then a large number of the The Artistic Company’s administrations may not be accessible/work accurately.
When you use The Artistic Company’s website or service , we consequently get and store specific kinds of data. This incorporates subtleties of your utilization, your collaboration with substance, and administrations accessible. We use treats and other remarkable identifiers and we acquire specific kinds of data when your internet browser or gadget
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Data from Other Sources:
We may get data about you from different sources.
How do we utilize your Personal Information?
We measure your data to work, give, and improve the Marketplace that we offer our clients. These reasons include:
- We utilize your data to take, deal with and convey requests, items and administrations, measure installments, and speak with you about requests, items and administrations, and limited-time offers.
- We utilize your data to give usefulness, examine execution, fix blunders, and improve the convenience and adequacy of the Marketplace.
- We utilize your data to suggest highlights, items, and administrations that may bear some significance with you, distinguish your inclinations, and customize your involvement in Marketplace.
- In specific cases, we have a legitimate commitment to gather and deal with your data. For example, we gather from sellers, data concerning the place of foundation and financial balance data for character confirmation and different purposes.
- We utilize your data to speak with you comparable to Marketplace using various channels (e.g., by telephone, email, visit, and so on
- We utilize your data to show interest-based promotions for highlights, items, and administrations that may hold any importance to you. To find out additional, it would be ideal if you read our Interest-Based Ads Notice.
- We measure individual data to forestall and recognize extortion and maltreatment to ensure the security of our clients, and others. We may likewise utilize scoring strategies to survey and oversee credit hazards.
- We may likewise request you agree to deal with your data for a particular reason that we impart to you. At the point when you agree to our handling your data for a predetermined reason, you may pull out your assent whenever and we will quit preparing your information for that reason.
This site may use affiliate links in future and may earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, The Artistic Company uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Those who engage in transactions with The Artistic Company – by purchasing The Artistic Company’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, The Artistic Company collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with The Artistic Company. The Artistic Company does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Contact Information :
Email us at [email protected]
Contact Number : +91 80159 68690